Age - 7 years old to 13 years old
A children's sushi-making class can be a fun and educational experience for kids of all ages. Sushi is a traditional Japanese dish that typically consists of rice, seaweed, and a variety of fresh seafood and vegetables. In a sushi-making class, children can learn about different types of sushi, how to prepare the ingredients, and how to create different shapes and designs.
During the class, children will learn how to make sushi rice, how to slice vegetables and seafood, and how to roll sushi using a bamboo mat. They will also learn about the different types of sushi, such as maki (rolls), nigiri (hand-pressed sushi), and the most popular sushi California rolls.
- Help sushi chef making sushi rice
- Sushi chef shows how to cut the ingredients
- Getting ready to make sushi
- We make 4 type of sushi - Hosomaki, Nigiri, and Uramaki(California )
- Learn how to hold chopsticks properly.
- Learn how to eat sushi in Japanese way
We make quite a lot so they can eat some with us as well as they can take home.
You will receive the booking confirmation by email.
We will post your items within 2 days.
*We add posting costs to make sure you receive your items.
We are posting them by signed for from the post office.